Already a client? New client? Click the button below to access or create your client portal! Your pets records are easily accessible through one simple login!
We offer 30-minute wellness, affordable care, and sick appointments on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday of every week as long as a veterinarian is scheduled. Saturdays vary! We accept scheduled same day and walk in appointments as well. Click the box below to schedule an appointment through our online client portal.
1. Deposits: Your $30.00 deposit is nonrefundable and will be applied to your final balance. Should you need to reschedule, your deposit will travel to the new date AS LONG AS you request to reschedule your appointment 3 days(72 hours) PRIOR to the scheduled appointment. (This means by 8:30am, 3 days (72 hours) PRIOR) A deposit link will be sent to you via email upon confirmation of appointment or you may pay your deposit via your online account. These links only last for 24 hours. Appointments are not considered secured until a deposit is on file. This means, in the event there is an increase in the need for an appointment, all appointments without a deposit on file will and can be removed from the calendar before 72 hours prior to scheduled appointment. Should you need to cancel, please contact us as soon as possible. Remember, appointments canceled less than 72 hours in advance will result in a forfeit of your deposit.
2. Vaccines: We recommend all animals be current on their core vaccines and testing. Core vaccines for a dogs is Rabies, Distemper, & Bordetella. We recommend a current Lepto vaccine as well. Core vaccines for a cat is Rabies & Distemper. We recommend a current Leukemia vaccine depending on the cats lifestyle.
3. Current Vaccines: If your pet has a current Rabies vaccine, please bring proof of it IN THE FORM OF A RABIES CERTIFICATE. Your pet's Rabies tag will not be accepted as proof. If your pet does not have a current Rabies vaccine, and is 3 months or older, one will be given at the time of visit. We recommend all pets be current on their core vaccines and testing.
4. Pricing for affordable care varies amongst our clients wants and needs. Prior to approving your appointment, a member of our staff will contact you to review your needs.
5. Please create an online portal. You will have access to all of your pet's records and proof of vaccines here. We are 100% paperless!
Jazzy Paw Inc.
Copyright © 2023 Jazzy Paw Inc. - All Rights Reserved.