Already a client? New client? Click the button below to access or create your client portal! Your pets records are easily accessible through one simple login!
We offer 30-minute wellness, affordable care, and sick appointments as long as a veterinarian is scheduled. Saturdays vary! We accept scheduled same day appointments as well. Contact us to see if we have any walk in availability! Click the box below to schedule an appointment through our online client portal.
1. Please create an online portal. You will have access to all of your pet's records and proof of vaccines here. We are 100% paperless!
2. Deposits: A deposit link will not be available immediately after you put in your request. This has to be manually sent by our Reception Team once they have approved your appointment. Your $45.00 will be applied to your final balance. Should you need to reschedule, your deposit will travel to the new date AS LONG AS you request to reschedule your appointment 3 days(72 hours) PRIOR to the scheduled appointment. (This means by 8:00am, 3 days (72 hours) PRIOR) A deposit link will be sent to you via email upon confirmation of appointment or you may pay your deposit via your online account. These links only last for 24 hours. Appointments are not considered secured until a deposit is on file. This means, in the event there is an increase in the need for an appointment, all appointments without a deposit on file will and can be removed from the calendar before 72 hours prior to scheduled appointment. Should you need to cancel, a refund will be issued less the $3.00 transaction fee. Remember, appointments canceled less than 72 hours in advance will result in a forfeit of your deposit. NOTE: You may receive a notice to secure your appointment sooner than 72 hours in advance. This is due to our growing cancelation list. There is a high demand for female appointments.
3. Vaccines: We recommend all animals be current on their core vaccines and testing. Core vaccines for a dogs is Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, & Bordetella. We recommend a current Leptospirosis vaccine as well. Core vaccines for a cat is Rabies & Distemper. We recommend a current Leukemia vaccine depending on the cats lifestyle.
4. Current Vaccines: If your pet has a current Rabies vaccine, please bring proof of it IN THE FORM OF A RABIES CERTIFICATE. Your pet's Rabies tag will not be accepted as proof. If your pet does not have a current Rabies vaccine, and is 3 months or older, one will be given at the time of visit. We recommend all pets be current on their core vaccines and testing.
5. Pricing for affordable care varies amongst our clients wants and needs. Please contact us to review your specific needs.
Jazzy Paw Inc.
Copyright © 2023 Jazzy Paw Inc. - All Rights Reserved.