Already a client? New client? Click the button below to access or create your client portal! Your pets records are easily accessible through one simple login!
1. Please create an online portal. You will have access to all of your pet's records and proof of vaccines here. We are 100% paperless!
2. Blood Work: Pre-anesthetic blood work is required for ALL patients 7 years of age and older. This also applies to any animal that the doctor has deemed necessary in order to continue with surgery. NO EXCEPTIONS! Additionally, you may request blood work for your pet even though it is not required! (Bloodwork is typically done at the Dental Consultation if needed and lasts for 60 days) Please contact us for pricing.
3. Deposits: Your $45.00 will be applied to your final balance. Should you need to reschedule, your deposit will travel to the new date AS LONG AS you request to reschedule your appointment 3 days (72 hours) PRIOR to the scheduled appointment. (This means by 8:00am, 3 days (72 hours) PRIOR) A deposit link will be sent to you via email upon confirmation of appointment or you may pay your deposit via your online account. These links only last for 24 hours. Appointments are not considered secured until a deposit is on file. This means, in the event there is an increase in the need for an appointment, all appointments without a deposit on file will and can be removed from the calendar before 72 hours prior to scheduled appointment. Should you need to cancel, a refund will be issued less the $3.00 transaction fee. Remember, appointments canceled less than 72 hours in advance will result in a forfeit of your deposit. NOTE: You may receive a notice to secure your appointment sooner than 72 hours in advance. This is due to our growing cancelation list. There is a high demand for female appointments.
4. Vaccines: We recommend all animals be current on their core vaccines and testing. Core vaccines for a dogs is Rabies, Distemper, & Bordetella. We recommend a current Lepto vaccine as well. Core vaccines for a cat is Rabies & Distemper. We recommend a current Leukemia vaccine depending on the cats lifestyle.
5. Current Vaccines: If your pet has a current Rabies vaccine, please bring proof of it IN THE FORM OF A RABIES CERTIFICATE. Your pet's Rabies tag will not be accepted as proof. If your pet does not have a current Rabies vaccine, and is 3 months or older, one will be given at the time of visit. We recommend all pets be current on their core vaccines and testing.
6. Pricing for affordable care varies amongst our clients wants and needs. Please contact us to review your specific needs.
Dental radiographs prior to dental prophylaxis are considered "best practice." Jazzy Paw, Inc. does not offer dental radiograhs at this time.
Exam to examine patients mouth and determine grade of dental disease, number of SIMPLE extractions (if any), complete blood work if required, establish treatment plan. Dental cleaning will be scheduled at the conclusion of this consultation.
We do require a full blood work panel before scheduling a Dental Cleaning for all babies over 7 years old. Our Veterinarian reviews your pet's bloodwork to ensure they are healthy enough to withstand a general anesthesia procedure. Once completed and approved, you must schedule your dental within 60 days.
General anesthesia is required for all dental candidates. This will be added onto the dental cleaning fee of $120.00.
Includes dental scaling, polishing, and 24 hour pain injection. (This does not include anesthetic drugs, antibiotics, or additional pain medication.
Includes Consultation, Anesthesia, Dental Cleaning, and Pre-Anesthetic Bloodwork if required. An estimate will be provided following your dental consult!) $100.00 deposit due at the time of scheduling the dental cleaning.
If your pet needs multiple extractions, your pet may be referred to another practice for the procedure. This is because we currently do not have a dental radiograph machine and the Veterinarian might suggest it be the best plan of action for your pet.
This is the price for extracting per tooth, up to 5 teeth.
If you're pet needs 6 or more teeth extracted, the total up charge is $50.
Jazzy Paw Inc.
Copyright © 2023 Jazzy Paw Inc. - All Rights Reserved.